Net Metering to save you Money!
What is Net Metering?
Net metering allows the consumer to generate electricity using a renewable source such as solar or wind. The user can then consume the electricity directly, and any excess power produced will then be stored in the utility grid.
With electricity prices in Ontario predicted to increase by as much as 40% in the next 5 years, investment in a net metering project is a viable alternative to paying outrageous hydro bills.
What we can offer you!
We at GoForSolar are ready to fulfill your needs and are currently developing various options to serve a wide variety of customers. The system would use 20 (twenty) 250 kW panels and would require approximately 375 sq feet of good south facing roof. According to approximated sunshine levels in northern Ontario, a 5kW system using enphase inverters can expect to generate 6475 kWh per year. With electricity prices pushing 22 cents per kWh (this includes delivery, hst, etc.) your expected return on this system would be $1424 a year in hydro savings. If the price of hydro was to increase over the next 5 years by 40% (as anticipated) the annual rate of return would increase to $2000.
What we’ll do for you:
- We provide a survey of your site and (unlike some of our competitors) we will not advise you to proceed if we deem the site incapable of producing the expected returns.
- All application and administrative procedures will be taken care of by us.
- Professional system design.
- Where required we will obtain a building permit and we will pay any applicable fee.
- Professional installation of system including all trenching (if required).
- Electrical installation and Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) permit. Connection to grid.
- We are available 24/7 for customer support, service and maintenance to any of our customers.
- All major hardware has a 25 year warranty.